Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (492 Views)

connect 2 screens to a hp spectre 13 laptop

Product Name: Spectre13
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I connect 2 screens to a hp spectre 13 laptop running windows 10.

It only has usb-c ports.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (444 Views)

Re: connect 2 screens to a hp spectre 13 laptop

Hi @Spectre13

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

What model of Spectre 13 do you have? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you would like to connect two displays (screens) to the Spectre which only has USB c ports. With only USB ports, you would need to use an adapter such as USB to HDMI or USB to VGA or DVI. 

Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Connecting a Monitor, Projector, or TV (Windows 10, 8) that should help. Please be advised that the notebook will only support a total of 2 displays. If you use the internal laptop display that is one, allowing for one additional. If you connect two external then the display on the laptop will not be supported.

This is a great question other customers may also be wondering about; please click the "Accept as Solution" if you feel this post has helped you, or could help others. You can say thanks easily by clicking the "Thumbs Up” below! Robot Very Happy

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation