Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (871 Views)

connect 2 screens to a hp spectre 13 laptop

Product Name: Spectre13
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I connect 2 screens to a hp spectre 13 laptop running windows 10.

It only has usb-c ports.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (823 Views)

Re: connect 2 screens to a hp spectre 13 laptop

Hi @Spectre13

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

What model of Spectre 13 do you have? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you would like to connect two displays (screens) to the Spectre which only has USB c ports. With only USB ports, you would need to use an adapter such as USB to HDMI or USB to VGA or DVI. 

Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Connecting a Monitor, Projector, or TV (Windows 10, 8) that should help. Please be advised that the notebook will only support a total of 2 displays. If you use the internal laptop display that is one, allowing for one additional. If you connect two external then the display on the laptop will not be supported.

This is a great question other customers may also be wondering about; please click the "Accept as Solution" if you feel this post has helped you, or could help others. You can say thanks easily by clicking the "Thumbs Up” below! :robotvery-happy:

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation