Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cracked screen : Hp Spectre x360

Hp Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently bought a HP spectre x360 15'' touch screen laptop from best buy. Within 2 months of my usage , while opening the laptop last week, the screen got cracked from the centre . This was totally unexpected. Just by opening the laptop , the screen has a crack in it. I have found several people with the same issue. Also , the hinges of the laptop are way too loose. The screen looks a bit slant . I have found this issue common with alot of people. This is not the problem. I have been to bestbuy , given my laptop for repair. They are charging me $514 for it. This is extremely expensive , given that the laptop cost is around 1000$. The screen repair costs me $514 which is way out of my budget. I dont think this is done and fair. I am ready to spend a bit of money for repairing it even while considering the poor design of this laptop which i realize now , after using it for a while. I cant spend half the laptops cost on only my screens repair. Please look into the matter and give some positive feedback. This has been dragged way too much and its urgent as per my situation.

2 REPLIES 2
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 51 154
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
saurin94 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When can i expect a private message or an email? 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation