Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cracked screen

HP spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i put my laptop closed lid after using last night and in the morning it has a cracked screen.. now i need to find a store in melbourne, australia.. where can i find one

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 1165 2327
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cracked screen

Hi @AbdulBasitJam,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. I understand that you have issues with a cracked screen and are looking for information to get the unit serviced. I’ll be really glad to assist you.

We greatly appreciate and value your relationship with HP and thank you again for doing business with HP. I take it as a privilege to assist you on this platform today.  You need to contact phone support to get the computer’s screen replaced. Link for phone support: http://hp.com/contacthp Please select the country and follow the on-screen instructions to get to phone support.

I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the computer works great. Thanks for reaching out. Please let me know if this helps by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

Take care and do have a blessed week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation