animeshsarrraf
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dead pixel appearing again and again: changed screen 3 times already

hp 15 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
a black patch appears on right bottom corner and it spreads horizontally through the screen. i have change the screen three times at service centre .this is not due any mechanical pressure . if there can b any other reason i dont know. please help please.
6 REPLIES 6
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 747 1,770
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @animeshsarrraf

Welcome to the HP forums! 

I read your post on how you are getting dead pixels with your HP 15 Notebook PC. And, I am happy to help! 

What is the exact product/model number of your HP 15 Notebook? How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? Example: HP ENVY Notebook - 15-k200np. 

In the meantime, please see this guide, About LCD Panel Defects and Terminology for Notebook PCs and Tablets

If this helps, please consider clicking on 'accept as solution.' And, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
animeshsarrraf
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screenshot (22).pngmodel no: pav-15 r008tx

the black lines always come at the bottom right side 

i dont this its lcd problem  because it happened many time? is it some internal problem causing repeated black lines?

the current image of my screen 

please help me sir/madam.

thank you

0 Kudos
animeshsarrraf
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sorry for wrong image

this is the imageIMG_20160628_002145.jpg

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 747 1,770
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi animeshsarrraf, 

Thank you for your replies! 

If you changed the screen three times already, and this keeps appearing, it has to be something internal in the Notebook. Please contact HP phone support for further assistance, for your servicing options. (After you fill out the information, you will be given a phone number.) If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Best regards! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

0 Kudos
animeshsarrraf
5 3 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yea i know that there may be another reason ,thats why i have messaged you to know whats the probable reason for frequnent damage?

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 747 1,770
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi animeshsarrraf, 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation