Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

flashing circles on touchscreen Split x2

Split x2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My HP Split x2 has a flashing circle that appears constantly . The screen juns randomly to other programs and I canr do anything with it I have run a full scan through my McAfee. Please please can someone suggest a solution.

TIA

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,055 9,844 922 1,495
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

flashing circles on touchscreen Split x2

Hello, @sarsky – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for engaging in the HP Forums! I see by your post that you are experiencing issues with your notebook display. I will certainly do my best to help you 🙂

I found a wonderful document which explains the steps to fix this issue. Go to http://hp.care/2kUuwhn and follow the steps under the issue described.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation