Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello, please help urgently.

My laptop touchscreen keeps spazzing out. Whenever I'm not touching the screen, it seems like a ghost is closing tabs and apps, skipping videos, and generally being an annoyance as I can't get any work done. It seems like an invisible hand is touching the screen. Multiple transparent circles show up at times, the same as when I touch the screen normally. Even now as I am writing this my tab has been closed three times. 

Inclosed is a picture of the transparent circles that show up. How can I fix this????

Screenshot_20210408-162436_Video Player.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@angelayu

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Does the same issue happens in BIOS?

If the issue persists in BIOS please contact HP Support in your region for service options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for your response.

I am not sure what BIOS is, but it occurs constantly from the time I start up my laptop. I am considering disabling my touchscreen and enabling it again. If this persists further I will do as you advise and seek help. Thank you once again.

HP Recommended

Thank you. Drop us a message anytime you need help 👍

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.