09-29-2011 11:57 PM
I tried to remove the inverter but it seems to be lock on some tabs. I tried to pull the inverter from the tabs but it won't budge. I need to connect the lamp to the inverter. HP G60-535DX
09-30-2011 12:29 AM - edited 09-30-2011 12:31 AM
Go to Insidemylaptop.com and find a laptop model close to yours. You may also find videos on the subject on YouTube.
Replacing a display inverter is beyond the intended scope of this forum.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)