07-06-2012 01:01 AM
hi how do i get my screen to go back to normal somehow it flipped and now it is sideways i have to turn it on the side to read what is on the screen and i don't know how it happened or how to fix it can you please help me fix it i use this for school and to talk to my parents when im away from them please help me thanks
07-06-2012 01:13 AM
What is your machine and its operating system ? Please try this first:
Ctrl + Alt + <left arrow> (or <right arrow> depending on which way).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
07-06-2012 02:53 AM
Identify your operating system and HP notebook with its p/n (product name).
Remove the battery and look for labelling that says p/n. Post the entire alphanumeric string here in your thread.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)