08-13-2011 08:49 AM
When I turned on the laptop this morning, I found that the screen was inexplicaby stretched about one inch to the right and one inch down past the visible screen area, and the screen resolution options are not helping. Is there any way I can make the screen fit into the visible space?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)