Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aboelshish
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i can not find my graphic card driver for lab top HP 15-ay109ne , it defined as R7 M340 not working

HP 15-ay109ne
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i have lab top HP 15-ay109ne and the graphic driver always defined as Radeon R7 M340 and it's not working , i found that the proper driver for this device is Radeon R7 M440 but i can not find it any where whether in HP or Radeon websites 

thanks for support as i can not run alot of programs due to this problem 

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 485 932
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i can not find my graphic card driver for lab top HP 15-ay109ne , it defined as R7 M340 not working

Greetings @Aboelshish,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are looking for graphics card driver for your computer. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Have you tried using HP Support Assistant?

Recommend you to run HP Support Assistant on your computer as it can detect and install the drivers meant for your computer. Click here to know more. 

Alternately, you can use the AMD website auto detect tool to install the driver meant for your computer. 

If the issue persists, please uninstall the driver, delete the driver when prompted during uninstall. 

Install the driver from HP Recovery Manager on your computer. Click here to know more. (This would be the actual driver that came with the computer.) 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation