santhosh734 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i take hp ac122 tu loptop with windows 10 os.its canot work with my tvsony with screen mirror opt

hp ac122tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my loptop can't work with screen mirror in sony tv.its shows registration failed in tv

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
5851 5351 347 626
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i take hp ac122 tu loptop with windows 10 os.its canot work with my tvsony with screen mirror opt

Hello @santhosh734,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! The forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I read your post about the display issue, and wanted to assist you!  I understand that you are trying to Miracast to a 3rd party product.

Are you trying to Miracast through wired connection, or WiFi?  Have you tried testing the feature on other devices?  Also, do you have other devices that can Miracast, that you can test on the TV as well?  You can also try updating the network drivers for your notebook.  You can find drivers for your product here: HP Notebook - 15-ac122tu

It is possible that the notebook may not be compatible with the 3rd party product.  You can also have a look at the following resources.  Please post back with the results:

How to Use Miracast Screen Mirroring from Windows or Android

How to Mirror Your Screen in Windows 10

Mirracast on KDL-60R550A

(These are not HP supported Web sites).

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation