Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

intel graphics problem after installing win 10

pavilion 15 e017tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hey,  after i installed my laptop to win 10, my intel graphics 4000 and AMD radeon 8670M stopped working and can update it or what ever with it , picture is so bad without driver, pls help me with it please....

Screenshot (2).png

2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
15827 15771 1465 3513
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

gokul17

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

The Win10 Upgrade tool does a poor job of detecting PCs with multiple graphics chipsets (like yours) and, as a result, is unable to install the proper drivers for those chipsets to work.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the problem you're up against is that Microsoft only supplies drivers with the most basic functionality, and what you really need for FULL functionality in laptops is the specialized drivers written for the specific hardware found in laptops -- and unfortunately, there are no HP Win10 drivers for your laptop.

However, for MS-supplied drivers that aren't working well, you could consider using HP Win8 drivers -- although there's no guarantee that those drivers will work. Here's the link to the HP Product drivers and software page for Win8 for your PC:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-15-e000-Notebook-PC-series/5355006/model...

If that page does not show Win8x when you open it, then click CHANGE and select Windows 8x using the pulldown.

You might have to install the drivers using compatibility mode: http://www.windows10forums.com/articles/compatibility-mode.7/

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
gokul17 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

if that win8 drivers also doesnt work well,  then what i can do with this win10

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation