cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

laptop screen is popping out of the casing

HP Recommended
Pavillion 360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

The screen is popping out of the casing on the left lower hand corner.   I have never used it in the tablet mode and it's only 13 months old so I don't understand why im seeing such damage with ordinary use.   It seems I'm  not the only one with this problem so it would seem to be poor engineering. How do I fix this without making it worse? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
1,330 1,319 54 96
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iowabootlegger

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation