Retired
Retired
14461 13421 713 1904
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my battery was decreased

Hi @ajaykumar98,

Thank you for your query.  When I searched with the model information you provided, I got multiple results. What is your exact model of HP 2103tu that you have?  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?.

I grasp that after upgrading to Windows 10 you have three issues.

1. your battery performance decreased
  2. the display adapter was not working. (Is it working now?)
  3. Sound decreased,

I am unable to provide specifics as I don't know your exact model but I will provide assistance the best I can until you provide that information. After upgrading to Window 10 was the display blank?

Have you done all your Windows updates?

Have you run the Windows troubleshooter?

Have you run the HP Support Assistant?

Here are some links that may help.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10)

HP Notebook PCs - No Sound or Distorted Sound from Speakers (Windows 10)

For the display, you can try booting into safe mode to install the generic driver. HP PCs - Windows Safe Mode (Windows 10, 😎. If you connect an external display does it work?

Please keep me updated on your progress.

Thanks for participating in the HP Forums where we want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution" to help other community members! To show appreciation for my efforts kindly click the "Thumbs Up" below. 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Winterpeg007 Tutor
Tutor
13 13 0 4
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my battery was decreased

It's not the battery. I upgraded to Windows 10 a year ago, and my battery is not being recognized by Windows 10. This is a Windows 10 problem, but it is also the driver issue. The Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver is not working with Windows 10. Try unistalling it and then re-installing it. I have NOT found a solution in a year!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation