Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp N270h
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Before the day I was watching movie without any display issues from my monitor hp n270h. But on the next day when I switched on my desktop pc, the monitor gave display issues. Bright white spot appeared automatically to the left side of my hp n270h monitor. I called the customer support and lodged a complaint as the monitor was under warranty. They replied me that it was not coming under their pixel policy as per information received from their technical expert. Before hand I was using a samsung s20B300B monitor without any issues for more than 8 years. As I was interested to buy a large display I preferred HP monitor. But  within warranty it started giving issues without any guarantee that the bright spot appeared may not expand/grow/enlarge later on. I asked the customer support, as the problem appeared in warranty time, if the same defect will get worse after the said period then what will be the solution.  will  hp support me? he replied me to lock another complaint. Shall I go on locking complaints or hp will assist me in solving the problem. As I trust the brand and hope hp will do needful action to come out from this issue.

thanking you...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@LaluKumar

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

I will escalate your case to HP's Regional Escalation Team

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sir this is my first product from Hp and its expensive for my part too. In my first product I got troubles and seek support from the manufacturer. What could be best please help me in this regard to move out from the annoying problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.