11-27-2012 03:06 PM
my laptop is a pavilion dv6-6b60ea with beats audio, with windows 7
as i said the webcam has completely stopped working, and i cant fix it.
Any help would be appreciated
10-14-2013 04:05 PM
hey i have a compac laptop and before today my inbuilt webcam was working and now all of a sudden it wont, i even updated it and everything and it still wont work, how do i get ti to work again because i really need it to work..
10-16-2013 09:10 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:50 AM by OscarFuentes
I saw your post and I will be happy to assist but I will need some information from you. What is the product number for your notebook? What operating system are you running? Have you made any changes to your notebook recently?
Finding your product number:
Find your OS:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)