Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
pavilion x360 converible signature edition
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

yeah its not detecting it and i dont know why. im this close to refunding the pen 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ivohto, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Has it worked before?

According to the product specification, this model Notebook does not support a Stylus/pen. Also, there is no mention of it on the user guide.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi, I just brought the computer. it doesnt support an active stylus? can i do anything to change that? if i change the screen to another one can i get it to work with active stylus?

HP Recommended

@ivohto

Changing the screen will cost you a lot. This is as per the design. If the product is still under return period policy, you may return it and get a model that supports Active pen.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.