1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

new spectre x360 display malfunction

Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

We bought a bunch of Spectre x360's in Australia several months ago for our consultants, who frequently travel overseas. One of our consultants - currently overseas - reported a screen malfunction where the top quarter of the screen appeared as vertical bars, rendering that screen area useless.

On contacting your technical support, I was told HP was unable to assist, because 1) the laptop was not in my possession and 2) the laptop was not in Australia. This is a pratically brand new, top-of-the-line, HP computer, that we have to courier internationally (rendering our consultant computerless), just to receive any form of support or acknowledgement of the issue. How are we supposed to do business this way?

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 711 1900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

new spectre x360 display malfunction

Hi @Andrew18,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works  please review this link.  First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation