Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi

My Pavilion DV6 laptop (Windows 7 64bit) will no longer run the bundled Cyberlink Youcam software.

It displays a message "Error at loading of ippSP library", "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure"

Can someone tell me what software I need to reinstall to fix this? I've reinstalled the Cyberlink software from the C:\SWSetup folder but its no different in the error message thats displayed.

There's lots of other HP software in the SWSetup folder, could it be one of those I need to run?

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

I am also having this issue, was working now it does not and I get the error "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure". Who know how to fix this isssue. I have tred to reinstall drivers and fix the issue using the Recover software, nothing seems to work.

HP Recommended

Hello seanr, I seen your post on the error message you are receiving saying "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure".

I would like to help, however I need some more information from you please, could you respond with:

Which Operating System you are running

and

Your model/product number

Thank you seanr, hope to hear from you soon.

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

»HP Pavilion dv7-7030us Entertainment Notebook PC
Serial Number:   2CE2171DPT
Product Number:   B4T68UA

HP Recommended

Windows 7 64bit

HP Recommended

Thank you for the info seanr. I am researching this issue for you at the moment.

When exactly are you getting this error message saying "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure"? Like the post before yours, are you running Cyberlink Youcam software?

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

It is the original software that came with the laptop, it was working fine bfore. Then oneday I clicked on the icon YouCam and it started but stopped and showed the error message. I reinstalled the drivers and software but got the same error message. I have looked under system and it does not show the hp webcam, not sure what else to do.

HP Recommended

You have looked under the system and it does not show you the HP Webcam if I understand you correctly.

I would like for you to try this troubleshooting document and let me know if this helped you, thanks.

Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 7)   (Choose were it says "Webcam is not listed in Device Manager")

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Did not work

HP Recommended

Alright, sorry to hear that. I am going to recommend this one more fix.

If this does not help resolve the issue seanr, I am going to recommend calling HP Customer Care at that point, the number is 1-800-474-6836.

Click the link below, click Run now and follow the on-screen instructions - hope this helps!

Hardware devices are not working or are not detected in Windows

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.