Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

That did not work.

HP Recommended
Error: 'No DLLS were Found in the Waterfall Procedure' Occurs After Installing GoPro Studio

In some cases after installing GoPro Studio, other applications may report an error that states: "Error at loading if ippSP library - No DLLS were Found in the Waterfall procedure".

If this occurs the solution is to browse to: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and then remove these files:

1. ippcore-6.1
  2. ippj-6.1
  3. ippjw7-6 .. 1
  4. IPPS-6.1
  5. ippvc-6.1

after I hilighted these and moved them to a seperate folder, my web cam worked again
    you do not have to delete them just move them to a new folder

HP Recommended

The information from KeithofRonin was spot on in my case and solved my problem! Thank you very much.

HP Recommended

KeithofRonin's recommendation fixed the problem on my system. Thank you for your help KeithofRonin!

HP Recommended

KeithofRonin's recommendation fixed the problem on my system. Thank you for your help KeithofRonin

After HP had me rebuild my laptop and I thought everything was working again, I ran into same problem as the others.  Thanks KeithofRonin I would have gone crazy over this. Has this been brought up to GoPro so they can make possible corrections to prevent this from happening???

Kenny

HP Recommended

I remember my son had installed GoPro and gave the solution a try.  Keith got this puppy solved for me.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

KeithofRonin 

thanks a lot !!!!!!! 

HP Recommended

@KeithofRonin wrote:
Error: 'No DLLS were Found in the Waterfall Procedure' Occurs After Installing GoPro Studio

In some cases after installing GoPro Studio, other applications may report an error that states: "Error at loading if ippSP library - No DLLS were Found in the Waterfall procedure".

If this occurs the solution is to browse to: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and then remove these files:

1. ippcore-6.1
  2. ippj-6.1
  3. ippjw7-6 .. 1
  4. IPPS-6.1
  5. ippvc-6.1

after I hilighted these and moved them to a seperate folder, my web cam worked again
    you do not have to delete them just move them to a new folder

This solved the same problem also for me. Thanks a lot!

HP Recommended

I'm tickled pink, lol!  Followed these instructions and finally got my webcam back.  I pretty much wrote the webcam off since it stopped working only after having had the laptop for 3 months.  So basically, I've not had it working for years.  Thank you so very much.  Too awesome!

HP Recommended

Brilliant!!!! Works for the CYBERLINK glitch.

Many thanks!!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.