Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I hope somebody can send met a link with the original hp spectre x360 wallpaper background, it seems not to be installed on my spectre?

please see example in link:

http://petapixel.com/2015/03/04/a-getty-images-photo-and-an-hp-laptop-wallpaper/

many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @marksspectre,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you are trying to find a downloadable version of the wallpaper for the HP Spectre x360. I have researched the issue, please try windows updates

For more specific information please provide your product model using this link "Find my Product".

Thank you, I look forward to your response with the outcome.

If this post has helped you, feel free to click the thumbs up!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank you for the response but I have  all latest windows updates. Anyway, the wallpaper is HPs, right? Do you have another suggestion? Thanks, Mark

HP Recommended

Hello @marksspectre,

Thank you for the reply!

The wallpapers for HP computers differs from model to model, would you happen to have the exact model of HP Spectre x360? If not, you can use this link for help: Find my Product

Thank you, I look forward to your response.

If this post has helped you, feel free to click the thumbs up!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

hey, I am having the same problem, my product number is 

HP Spectre x360 - 13-4193dx

HP Recommended

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.