Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
pavilion x360 convertible 13u-131tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

What is  the approx cost for pavilion x360 convertible 13u-131tu display back cover spare?

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

@varshneyayushi Welcome to HP Community!

It seems to be approximately $90, however, you may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, use the HP Parts Surfer to find the part number and If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

Alternatively, click here to access the service and maintenance guide on page. 21 of Computer major components for the universal part numbers as well.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info on service and maint guide. 

My notebook display has came out of display back cover from few corners. What is the thing that holds the display to back cover. Are these plastic locks in the back cover or something else?

HP Recommended

@varshneyayushi If the back cover holders are broken, or loose causing it to come out, you should be able to replace just that and resolve the issue, however, if the entire display is falling apart, you may need to replace the entire display assembly, the details to the same is mentioned in page. 62 Chapter 5 Removal and replacement procedures for authorized service provider parts & visit page. 2 of Display assembly sub components for part numbers of the same.

I hope that answers your query,

If it did, click here to select - "Accept as solution" if you wish to help the community grow and have a good day.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Riddle what can cause back cover holder in loose condition? My notebook  has never fallen. However, display has been opened for troubleshooting several times and finally it was replaced. Is there any alternative apart from replacement to repair back cover holder?

HP Recommended

@varshneyayushi

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher  Awaiting your reply

HP Recommended

@varshneyayushi If you haven't dropped the device, it seems to have worn off due to the normal wear and tear, its just something that may happen depending on the usage and I suggest you contact HP as suggested by the last tech and they should be able to help you out.

Keep me posted, if you need anything else.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Riddle_Decipher :  I have already contacted HP India team and they denied repair even my product is in warranty. They considered it as induced damaged  by customer and even denied the fact worn off of back cover locks due to repetitive replacement of display. Can you help me in this matter. I have reached to HP final Escalation matrix however they denied replacement.

HP Recommended

@varshneyayushi If this is an induced damage, I'm afraid it isn't covered by the warranty, if you feel its not something you've done, let me know and I'll forward it to the concerned team, if not, you can simply replace the part on your own for a nominal fee and resolve the issue.

Let me know what you'd prefer doing.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.