Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

pavillion 360 convertible screen goes black when I move it

Pavillion 360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I'm new to HP, we've always used Dell but following some indifferent customer support I thought I'd try an HP.

I bought a Pavillion 360 convertible, from first turn on the screen flickers and goes black If I move it to certain positions. I followed the help I could find on hp online without sucess. I tried HP on line diagnostics but keep getting 'Bad Gateway 502'.

Any advice would be appreciated - seems physical since it only happens if I move the screen

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
44,688 38,145 3,345 14,060
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

pavillion 360 convertible screen goes black when I move it

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. It does sound hardware related-possibly a loose connection somewhere. If you are still within the return period at place of purchase I would ask for an exchange. If not, take advantage of your warranty service.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/support.html

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation