06-16-2019 07:23 AM
hi i have hp pavilion x 360 15br158cl, i need to know which active stylus will work with it. because this model is not listed with any stylus and its software claims stylus support
06-16-2019 03:28 PM
Your model supports the same pen as for the "br00x" series: 1MR94AA
Active Stylus - Compatibility Document
Search the document for a compatible stylus and find additional information about stylus support.
- If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
- If you are unsure of the model series, click open the appropriate category (Consumer or Business class systems), peruse the list to find supported models.
- Pen(s) compatible with your computer are marked with a “checkmark” to the right of your computer model, in the column(s) under the Pen name / description(s).
- Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
- The document is updated as new information becomes available.
HP Pen (Microsoft)
SPS: 920241-001 (Dark Ash Silver) / 910942-001 (Natural Silver)
HP x360 11 EMR Pen with Eraser (Wacom)
HP Tilt Pen (Microsoft)
HP SPS: 929863-001 (Dark Ash Silver) / 929863-002 (Natural Silver)
HP Pavilion x360 15-br0xx
* Computers that support the HP Pen can also support the HP Tilt Pen, but may not offer all the features.
HP Pen Driver – Version 184.108.40.206
- Support for Pen models: HP Pen models 1MR94AA, Y0C43AV, and 1CP24AV
Description / Information
Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Device
NOTE: Content depends on device type
Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, more
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.