09-18-2019 03:53 AM
hello, I am looking for a new laptop and was very interested in the HP envy sery. I found this model on the internet but don't know if he has pen suport?
(HP ENVY X360 13-AR00***)
09-18-2019 02:58 PM
At this writing, checking the an alternate source, it looks like the HP Pen is supported. This is in spite of the computer model not being listed in the Compatibility document).
So, the answer is "Likely Yes", there is stylus support for this model.
Active Stylus - Compatibility Document
Search the document for a compatible stylus and find additional information about stylus support.
- If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
- If you are unsure of the model series, click open the appropriate category (Consumer or Business class systems), peruse the list to find supported models.
- Pen(s) compatible with your computer are marked with a “check mark” to the right of your computer model, in the column(s) under the Pen name / description(s).
- Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
- The document is updated as new information becomes available.
Generally, if you search for the model(s) in which you have an interest, those that support a stylus are listed in the Compatibility document. If the product is very new, it is possible the document has not been updated recently enough to catch up with the new computer.
In this particular case, the following pen is reported as supported:
This usually (sometimes?) means the Tilt Pen is also supported.
For those reading:
If you are looking at something "very new" on the market, check the "specs" tab under the particular product at the website / sales store. If you still do not find the information, ask us (we might be able to find the information) or (better) Contact HP Sales - the store contact information is usually shown on the Store website.
Store/HP.com USA Sales: 1-866-625-3906
Not your store? Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.
Need or want more information? Search for additional solutions...
Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Device
NOTE: Content depends on device type
HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, more
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.