Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (99 Views)

poor graphic

Product Name: HP Notebook - 15-ay116ne
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, It's been a few months since I bought this laptop and I’m not satisfied with it, there are several points that are not good enough, I'm gonna go with the two main problems. first is the cooling mechanism ,which is weak, the system over heats and lags. Then is the graphics which isn't doing well, I had tried many different games to see if it's going to give a satisfying experience, but, none were as good as they should have been, and nearly all are laging, there are serveral situations in which the graphic doesn't switch to AMD Radeon(TM) R7 M440 and it'll use theIntel(R) HD Graphics 620.

The current AMD Radeon(TM) R7 M440 version is 16.200.1029.0, and, Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 version is 21.20.16.4550.

And about the cooling system can it be improved?

What shall I do with the graphics? I'd appreciate your help.

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Tutor
Message 2 of 4 (88 Views)

Re: poor graphic

Well there is not much you can do other than buy a better one that can handle the gaming that you want. It's like having a harddrive to small to load or download certain programs, and not enough menory.  Maybe you can sell it on E-bay and buy you a better pc with all the programs, memory, video card, etc.  Now if you want to keep it you can buy a external usb fan, and that should help.  Maybe you can exchange it for a better one.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (77 Views)

1.I know about the external fan, but i'm speaking about upgrading to something like a liquid tech based fan.

2.I'm speaking about lags that aren't occurring on weaker laptops, and, graphic results lower than that of this laptop's config.

3.I asked about how to change between graphics when it's not using the amd.

4.I wonder if there is a better version of the driver than the one I mentioned, which is probably more compatible with this notebook! And a graphic manager better than the AMD Radeon Settings I'm using now!

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)

Can't anyone help me with the whole graphics thing guys?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation