Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem with accuracy of images in video ...they are blur images..the pc is new

HP Laptop 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have problem with the immages in my video...I have blur images. The pc is new . I received it 2 days ago. What I have to do? I left the resolution suggested for FHD....but images are blurry

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,538 2,347 287 854
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @EC2000,

This issue could stem from many different places and probably doesn't have to do with the hardware.

First, ensure that your laptop is up-to-date.

Go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update and ensure that no further updates are available. If it is searching for updates, let it sit for awhile.

Then run HP Support Assistant for the latest drivers/updates. You can do this by searching HP Support Assistant in your search bar. Then navigate to the Updates tab to check for the latest HP drivers/updates.

In case you don't already have it, here is the download page for HP Support Assistant. 

Furthermore, what images are blurry - is it a certain application, maybe video streaming? If the video itself does not have a high resolution or if your Internet connection is limiting the download speed, then this is a different story.

Please post back with further inquiries, if any.

Regards,

Eddy

Hit the Accept as Solution if I solved your problem.
Hit the thumbs up to show appreciation!

0 Kudos
EC2000 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the advice...I 'm a little tired of the problem and the steps...I called the assistance service and they told me to give back the PC. Yesterday I received another one but it is impossible to install refresh windows and it is strange that the PC yesterday doesn't load as first step and access the new version of windows 10.
In the problem check step the PC says there could be a problem in database of windows that doesn't permit refreshing version.
And I continue to see blurring video both from DVD reader and in the video from internet....I'm very tired..please send me your opinion. Thanks

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation