Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problems with entering searches

HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I try to type into the search area and I hesitate, the information there erases itself......For example, I go to POGO a lot and try to find a particular game room such as a Bunch of Fungiis, but when I hesitate everything disappears....is there a solution to extend the search time for slower, older people??

1 REPLY 1
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1,178 1,151 69 144
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problems with entering searches

@DonaldE73 wrote:

When I try to type into the search area and I hesitate, the information there erases itself......For example, I go to POGO a lot and try to find a particular game room such as a Bunch of Fungiis, but when I hesitate everything disappears....is there a solution to extend the search time for slower, older people??

Hi DonaldE73,

The best way that I could think of and works fine with others is by opening a notepad then tyoe the words that you are going to search. After that you could just copy and paste it to the search bar of POGO..

Hope it helps 🙂

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation