05-06-2010 06:00 AM
... I realise I wouldn't be literally "increasing" the resolution - however - I have just bought a Canon Ixus 105 IS digital camera and, on attempting to upload the camera software to my trusty HP Notebook Mini 110, am being told by the Canon's software that "This software does not support screen resolutions lower than 1024 x 768.”
And of course my Notebook’s maximum screen resolution is 1024 x 600.
So to my question - how do I change my resolution so that it's compatible - even if it means that my display and desktop will have that 'scrolling' look? And btw I'm running Windows 7 ...
... and step-by-step on where to find within the control panel would be much appreciated, as I've spent a while now searching through my 'appearance' and 'resolution' settings and experimenting and have not been able to find the said adjustments ...
Cheers and thank you.
12-26-2011 04:21 AM
i have mini hp laptop and i could not install canon camera soft ware to view photo and video. it is requested to state the solution for resolution problem as it not allow the software to install.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)