Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

replacement screen - laptop pavilion series

Product Name: pavilion 15 p-264na
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

hey all - prob a very easy answer but im trying to find a replacement screen part/model number for

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC - p264na - L0E38EA#ABU

tried a quick SIW and some moniterinfo - didnt gimme what i was looking for serail/part# wise. and i saw u help a few others with this both frm hp parts and offsite links - can you do the same for this model please ??

the most likely ive found is this -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-Pavilion-15-P264NA-LCD-Screen-Replacement-for-Laptop-New-LED-HD-Glossy-...

is it a likely match ??? - sorry i cant remove bezel as i dont want to damage plastic or void warranty

many thanks

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: replacement screen - laptop pavilion series

Hi there @help24859

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I understand that you would like the specifications/part number for a replacement screen. I would suggest you follow the below link to create yourself a case number especially if you are still in warranty: 

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number

If you would like to find and purchase the parts yourself, please take a look at the HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide. Please look at the picture and part numbers in Chapter 3 Illustrated parts catalog on pages 30, 31 & 32 .  

Then use the HP PartSurfer to see if you can find/order the parts you need. 

If this post answered your question, please share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation by clicking the Thumbs Up.

Thanks! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)

Re: replacement screen - laptop pavilion series

Hi. Already tried part surfer ... nothing came up . Found model and serial number ... but no information listed on part surfer ???? Sorry to say contacted Hp 1st qouted 246£ for screen repair lol . Still 6months manufacturer warranty left 3rd party is just p+l again screen isnt covered thou ....
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation