10-22-2019 11:49 AM
need to know display cable part number, and how to remove and replace it.
10-24-2019 03:45 PM
@hchwekun, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
The part number for the Display cable is 856346-001. This information can be found on page 19 of the service guide.
You may also refer to HP Part surfer for more info on parts of the product with the part number.
To know how to remove the display assembly, refer to page 40 of the service guide.
Note: this is not a customer replaceable part. You may do it at your own discretion.
I would suggest contacting HP Support for further assistance on replacing the display module.
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee