Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs3002nx
Microsoft Windows 11

since i upgraded to windows 11 and i face problems with the screen like flickering colors and a black screen due to the intel graphics driver, when i uninstall it everything is ok but the problem it is re-installed automatically. when it reinstall it work great until i turn off and turn on after few hours.

my intel driver now is version 26.20.100.7926  not sure if it was the same 3 minutes before because it just re-installed again.

i have windows 11 (21H2) and i updated all drivers and installed all updates from intel website and HP driver program and windows update setting.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Abdoh_0-1663672498870.png

Also here i can't see windows 11 , is it actually supported or not?

i can provide you with video for the problem if it helps

HP Recommended

Hi @Abdoh,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I understand that you are facing a screen flickering. I'd like to help!

When was windows 11 updated? Did the flickering issue start right after the update?

Meanwhile, follow the steps below. 

-Go to Device Manager
-Expand the Display Adapters
-Look for the Display driver that was installed
-Right-click and Update
-Look for "Browse my computer for driver
-Let me pick drivers available, drivers
-Choose an old driver and use it.

Restart and observe the display.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

yes it appeared about few days after windows 11 update and was solved by removing the driver.

now i installed a driver from intel website version (31.0.101.2111) which seems very good until now.

i dont want to edit anything now, so i will say that the HP driver has something wrong and intel driver solved it.

because what scared me is that when i connect to an external monitor i see the flicker only in my screen and i thought its a hardware problem.

HP Recommended

Hi @Abdoh,

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I can't say that the private message was the solution because thankfully i don't have hardware problems, now I'm happy with the Intel driver but with each windows update the driver is updated to the hp version where the problem returned

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.