04-28-2014 02:27 PM
04-29-2014 11:42 AM
I believe the error is indicating for you to enable the advertisements to watch the video. However, I'm not familiar with Hulu so I can't say for certain. I do believe I'm right, though.
04-29-2014 01:12 PM
I'm only suggesting it because it is a troubleshooting step to try, especially if certain websites that don't work on IE 11 work on other browsers. You may or may not find some useful suggestions in this Microsoft document: Problems after installing Internet Explorer 11
04-29-2014 02:07 PM
Oh I see. My only suggestion then, regarding the Hulu error, is to allow all advertisements to display when on that website. Other than that, I am not familiar with Hulu.
04-30-2014 04:01 PM
why would after making adjustments to pop up blocker im still seeing ads on IE 11????????? on watchseries.to???? ive already uninstalled adblockplus and i did what you told me! what adblocking software would work for this browser version??? can you help me?
04-30-2014 04:26 PM
You have to keep in mind that some ads are unblockable on certain websites, on certain browsers. Some are embedded onto the website. What websites are experiencing ads?
I found a random eHow article on alternative methods of blocking ads in Internet Explorer 11: How to Block Ads on Internet Explorer
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)