cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

touch screen has not been working with finger and pen. Also screen goes black all the time

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dw0xxx

I bought my laptop in October last year and I've been having these problems since I first got the laptop. Firstly, my screen randomly goes black for a few seconds. At first, the screen would completely go black but now it has started to flicker and there are a lot of flickering lines across the whole screen. The first time my screen went black was I think on the first day I got the laptop. The second problem that I have been having is that my touch screen does not work anymore. when I first got the laptop i got a battery-powered pen with it so that I could use it to do my university work. However, after 2 weeks or so I couldn't use the pen anymore as it wasn't working with the screen. A few days after i realised that even with my finger the touch screen feature did not work, i managed to get it working again somehow by uninstalling and installing things. it has since then worked on and off and in November it completely stopped working. 

I think I'm going to send it in for repair but i have had a lot of university work and assignments to do so i couldn't send my laptop away but i think its time 

also I've update bios and things like that and my windows is up to date. 

hopefully someone can give some tips on what i should do 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation