Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
00325-81282-43187-AAOEM

Hello friends! 

I would like to use your help if possible please. 

During the last few days I´m having a problem with the touchpad - not able to scroll up or down.

I think the problem started after I stopped using my wired mouse and also accidentally deleted the software: Intellpoint.

I tried to download again the software but I couldn´t find a new version of the software for windows 10. 

I read many blogs and the Windows instruction for this problem but unfortunately it didn´t help.

When I get to Device Manager and choose the  Mice and other pointing devices it´s not giving me the option to select the touchpad (it´s not exist as an option). The only option is the compatible mouse, and when I try to uninstall it, it ask me to restart the computer, but it´s not deleting the compatible mouse. I tried to uninstall the mouse 3 times but no success. 

Any Ideas please? 
Thanks in advance! 🙂

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello there,

Please install the latest touchpad driver for your HP Notebook from HP.COM Software and Driver downloads page. You have to enter the correct Serial and Product no. for your hp pc to be able to get the right drivers.

Installing the touchpad driver should help fix this issue. For any additional help I am always available on HP Forum on fb and gmail. Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.