Post new question
Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

touchscreen don't work after update windows 10

Product Name: HP Pavilion 13-s100 x360 Convertible PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

some weeks ago I update my PC at least version of Windows 10, but at reboot ... the touch stop working. I try to reinstall driver of PC and also Graphic Drivers. But the problem is unsolved. I use the touch for my work so is very important to have a solution as soon is possible. 

Thanks and sorry for my very bad english 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: touchscreen don't work after update windows 10

Welcome to the HP Forums Smiley Happy 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand the touchscreen doesn't work since the win10 was updated,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Have you checked if the touchscreen works in BIOS?

If not, I recommend checking if the Touch is working on BIOS (Accessed by tapping on F10 while restarting the computer).

If it works on bios, it's a software issue, update the drivers from the HP Website, if the issue persists: please reinstall windows using the recovery partition or the recovery media to fix the issue

The best way to resolve the issue is by using the HP Guided Troubleshooter: 

Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

Attempt to run a test using the HP hardware diagnostic tool,

If it doesn't work on BIOS or the diagnostics tool either,

it's a hardware failure and you may need to Contact HP to set up a hardware repair service.

Let me know how that pans out

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge,

And Have a great day Ahead!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation