Reidd Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

trackpad while typing

Cannont use trackpad while typing. Most all other post's settings fixes do not work on mine due to not having the same settings when i go into ELAN settings which is only track pad settings.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 712 1901
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

trackpad while typing

Hi @Reidd,

Welcome to the HP Forum! It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More . What is your product or model number of the notebook? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

To assist you I will need the above information. Does the touchpad work when you are not typing? In the meantime, this video may help. Troubleshooting the TouchPad on HP Notebooks in Windows 10 ( I do not know your OS).

To express appreciation for my post please click the Thumbs Up Icon.  If my post resolves the issue you are experiencing, please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find what worked for you!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation