02-09-2013 12:50 AM
I have a Pavillion dv7 with windows 7. I am experiencing a problem playing a blu ray disc, however regular disc will play. could someone please help me figure out the problem. I have ran every check I know to run on my conputer with no luck. Thanks!!!
02-09-2013 04:01 AM - last edited on 02-22-2017 01:19 PM by OscarFuentes
Can you post back with the following.
1. The full Model No. and Product No. of your dv7 series notebook - see Here for a guide on locating this information.
2. Which software are you using to play blu ray - ( ie MediaSmart DVD, Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 etc )?
3. Are there any error messages when you try to play a blu ray disc?
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)