Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
karbears Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wacom digitizer pen and elite x2 1012 not working

Just got a new elite x2 1012 G1 and it came with the wacom digitizer pen.  The pen does not work when trying to write.  It is paired to the tablet and I can see it connected.  Any ideas as to why the pen does not write on the tablet.  Touching the screen with finger works.

1 REPLY
CCPS Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wacom digitizer pen and elite x2 1012 not working

@karbears wrote:

Just got a new elite x2 1012 G1 and it came with the wacom digitizer pen.  The pen does not work when trying to write.  It is paired to the tablet and I can see it connected.  Any ideas as to why the pen does not write on the tablet.  Touching the screen with finger works.

I just got three of these where only one stylus would work. BT settings shows the HP pen connected. and when using the pen shortcuts these work. But stylus input under desktop or tablet mode registers no input. there are no errors. No devices under control panel device settings show any missing drivers. latest bios installed. as is the latest wacom firmware update.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation