Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 1080p IModel 13-ay0055cl

I just purchased the HP ENVY x 360 13.3" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - AMD   Model  "13-ay0055cl" , from Costco and need to purchase a stylus/pen. I plan to do a lot of drawing on this laptop, and it was listed a one of the best laptops for drawing, but I can't find a pen that says it's compatible with this particular model. I've chatted and called HP and they haven't been able to confirm that any pen works. After reading that lots of people have purchased pens they were told would work (with other HP ENVY x 360 models) only to find that the pens don't work, I'm leery of just ordering something. Has anyone actually tried a pen with this model and found it to work well, or work at all?  Thank you so much!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Did you find one? I am also looking before I purchase the Envy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.