Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-cd0xxx

hi, there is this where whenever i have my computer on it will randomly click to the bottom left corner, i dont know if this is an issue with my super cracked screen. i have already turned off touch screen: HID-complaint touch screen. has anybody else had this issue 

please help 

yeet_deleteyt2_0-1612223556366.png

red circle show where it clicks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@krazytoad

I didn't do this because I found out that when i turned off ELAN eztouchfilter and uninstalled hid-complaint touchscreen 

then restarted I haven't had this problem since

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@yeet_deleteyt2

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Please check in BIOS and let me know if you face the same issue

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

@krazytoad

I didn't do this because I found out that when i turned off ELAN eztouchfilter and uninstalled hid-complaint touchscreen 

then restarted I haven't had this problem since

HP Recommended

I'm glad you got this sorted out

Drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.