Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 14-dh1028tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

我的星14x360的无线网卡是Realtek RTL8821CE,由于该卡实在拉跨,极度影响课程体验,我想换个好点的网卡。(我电脑和现有网卡都只有一个天线。。。)此外,我之前买过01批次的ax200-m(ax200-ngw),发现自己用不了2.4ghz,在网上也没搜到对应推荐,所以想来请求各专家帮助推荐一个更稳定且兼容的无线网卡

炒鸡感谢!!!!!

I have a Realtek RTL8821CE wireless card in my HP Pavilion x360 - 14-dh1028tx laptop and I would like to replace it with a better one. I've noticed that RTL8821CE has one antenna slot and my laptop also has only one antenna cable.  I had tried to buy an AX200-M 01(AX200NGW), but I can't use 2.4Ghz, so I come to ask for a more stable and compatible one. 

Thanks a lot!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.