1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

4G Module LT4211

HP Recommended
Elitebook 820 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have been using the mobile Network with a inserted sim card for some months now. But because of my older network modul (Huawei MU736) i could just recieve the 3G (HSPA+) Net. So I have bought the 4G Modul LT421 and exchanged them.

My Problem is now that I still just recieve the 3G Net while my mobile Phone, with the same sim card, recieve LTE in the same place.

I downloaded different drivers but Windows allways install it on his own a driver from the 20.02.2020, when I try to deinstall the device in the device manager.

What I noticed beside is that it takes now a long time (about 30 seconds) to load the window when I click on the network symbol on the right in the task bar.

Dont know further.. you? Thank you!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation