02-10-2010 09:58 AM
can you guys tell me how to access internet using a SIM card. And which driver i've to install and all?
I'm using hp mini 110-1051TU with XP sp3.
Thanks in advance
02-16-2010 03:30 PM
hi inorder to be able to acess the internet on your laptop uaing the sim card you need to have a WWAN module present in the laptop.if you dont have the module then you can buy one from the service provider.but it would be an external usb one.
the only advantage of having an internal one would be that u can use it with any sim card where as the external one would be locked to the specific service provider.
if you want to have an internal one then you would need to go for another computer.
HIT STAR IF THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.
07-21-2012 12:38 AM
me mere laptop me sim se net connect karna chahta hu maine hp customer care me call kiya vanha se mujhe connection manager 3.0 download ki link di par isme kuch wwan name ka kuch error aa raha hai to aap maise kisi ko aata ho to plz mujhe bataye.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)