mrodriguez11270 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All Bluetooth is gone on my HP Pavilion 7 Notebook PC after windows 10 installed

My bluetooth icon is gone! When I first installed Windows 10 the icon would sometimes show up in settings and other times it would not!  Now, it is never listed.  Also, no one is able to connect to my wi-fi although all is correct.  In the past I would bluetooth music to my stero and vise versa and find devices in my home but not anymore~  Please help.  Bluetooth is not even listed in Device Mgr.

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
44129 3277 13681
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All Bluetooth is gone on my HP Pavilion 7 Notebook PC after windows 10 installed

Have you checked for  updated Windows 10 drivers on your Support page? (Not all models are supported)

Get your full Model number or Product number from the Service Tag attached to bottom of laptop (may be under battery)

Once you have the info, use the button at top of this page titled "Support", then click "Software and Drivers" from the menu. On the next page enter your Model Number. After entering  click 'Find my product' button. On the next page be sure correct OS is selected-if not Edit to change.A list will populate with drivers/software.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
mrodriguez11270 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CherylG wrote:

Have you checked for  updated Windows 10 drivers on your Support page? (Not all models are supported)

Get your full Model number or Product number from the Service Tag attached to bottom of laptop (may be under battery)

Once you have the info, use the button at top of this page titled "Support", then click "Software and Drivers" from the menu. On the next page enter your Model Number. After entering  click 'Find my product' button. On the next page be sure correct OS is selected-if not Edit to change.A list will populate with drivers/software.

Yes I had already tried by installing the Bluetooth Mediatek.  Still nothing!   

Here is all information regarding my laptop:

HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC

E0J75UA#ABA

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

F.38 System BIOS

Mediatek Bluetooth - Mediatek - 11.0.761.0 

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44129 3277 13681
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

have you tried a hard reset to force the laptop to re-detect hardware?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01684768

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation