03-26-2011 06:06 PM
Do you have the latest driver installed?
04-04-2011 11:56 PM
hi Paul, have searched all around the internets for any solution but cant find anything.
I have same problem with Atheros AR5007 802.11 b/g adapter. I dl'ed the link above and installed...would the adapter name change? b/c its still the same so I assume it just updated it.
Any other solutions? I saw where a guy changed to 2.4ghz from 5 or something but I can't even log into the router to mess with any of that stuff.
04-05-2011 05:53 AM
I don't have any other ideas for you to try. The adapter name wouldn't change. Just the driver version would change and you can see the driver information by clicking on the device in the device manager and click on the driver tab.
06-19-2011 05:57 AM
I saw where a guy changed to 2.4ghz from 5 or something but I can't even log into the router to mess with any of that stuff.
Connect your notebook with router using ethernet (lan) connection.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)