12-21-2016 07:49 AM
I am having issues with my HP ENVY x2 - 13-j000na (ENERGY STAR).
The keyboard will only work when attached to the screen in a very specific position. Changing the angle of the screen results ini it disconnecting and being unable to reconnect. When not attached to the screen it will not work at all.
I still have warranty and would really like this sorted ASAP as it is incredibly annoying.
I've tried all the recommendations of updating BIOS and drivers etc and still nothing.
Can anyone help? Thanks.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)