Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,

edited: just ignore this message

HP Recommended

Hi:

Did the updated wifi driver get rid of the  Blue Screen of Death (rtwlane.sys) error?

HP Recommended

Hey,

Didn't get that blue screen for error rtlane.sys and wifi's been working perfectly fine.

And after installing the bluetooth driver, the bluetooth starts functioning just fine but soon after that i was stuck in another blue screen loop with error: "driver verifier detected violation".

Searched online for the error and following the steps disabled the verifier via cmd with command: verifier.exe/reset. The issue seems to be fixed for now.

Is just confused how it got turned on. Other wise wifi and bluetooth both are working fine.

Thanks for that.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad your original issue is solved.

Unfortunately, I don't know why/how that app got enabled.

The new error...I googled it and there are lots of suggested fixes, such as this one, for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=1Dpw8L7iREM

If looking at this video or related videos (by googling the error statement), doesn't resolve the issue, I suggest you start a new post.

How to fix DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION Blue Screen error in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1: Steps to do follows: Are you getting the Blue Screen error 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart' with technical code 'Driver Verifier Detected Violation', then this video could be the ...
HP Recommended

okay thanks for the help 🙂

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.