Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 11 x360 PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Lots of People Tell me to Update the driver that one of the first things that come to their head but no your not wrong that can happen but that's, not the case here but I am still happy for any driver info that Recommended

the Bluetooth Adaptor: Mediatek Bluetooth adaptor

Does anyone know how to fix it?

cheers Keith  🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@KG29 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting Crackling noise from the speakers.

Please uninstall the audio drivers from the device manager and reinstall the Audio driver and update the BIOS.

Please click the below link to download the drivers.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@KG29 Here's a few things that should help with the crackling:

Check if this crackling appears when a wired headphone is connected to the device, also, check an alternate Bluetooth headphone or speaker?

Which device is causing the crackling now? please elaborate.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

When I use wired headphones its no problem but I used two speakers and they both crackling whenever I connect them to my laptop so I'm pretty sure its a laptop fault

HP Recommended

@KG29 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting Crackling noise from the speakers.

Please uninstall the audio drivers from the device manager and reinstall the Audio driver and update the BIOS.

Please click the below link to download the drivers.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Keep us posted,

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.