Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth Not Working after Windows Update

HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My blurtooth was working properly on Windows 10 but after a recent windows update bluetooth stopped working and I tried to find drivers from Hp Website but Drivers for Win 10 are not available for my machine, tried  a lot of time with Windows Contact Support but this issue didnt resolved even with this and they reffered me back to my manufacturerer for my required support for bluetooth drivers which work on windows 10. Kindly help me out

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13952 13868 783 901
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth Not Working after Windows Update

@DrMehmood_Amjad

Welcome to the HP Forums :) I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand the Bluetooth devices are not working after the windows 10 update,

Don't worry and just follow the steps mentioned below, by the end of it everything should be back to normal,

Let's start with the Hard Reset: (To release any excessive static causing the issue).

This method works for a variety of Driver connection and ‘stuck’ program issues.

•  Shut down the computer
  •  Disconnect all external devices - everything.
  •  Remove AC power and the battery
  •  Press and hold power button for at least 30 seconds
  •  Reconnect the AC power (only),
  •  Power on > Login
  •  Next time you shut down the system, reinstall battery and follow the below steps.

For more steps: Click here

To help you in Understanding and troubleshooting Bluetooth wireless technology: Click here

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community.

Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation